Presented by Lin Pardey and Friends
Running time: 9+ hours
STORYTELLING FOR SAILORS:
How to Make Money with YouTube, Blogs, Photos, Articles, Books, and Videos.
The series includes everything from Lin's all-day Cruisers University seminar plus video interviews with several media experts. Special bonus - a preview of Lin's next book with editors notations.
Also available for purchase on USB Wafer. See private forum for your Sailflix member $30 discount code:
Then purchase at:
In this series, Lin Pardey and her special guests share tips and ideas on what nautical readers and viewers want to know and publishers want to see. You’ll learn ways to ensure your photos, diagrams and video footage add information to your stories and attract attention. For those interested in selling articles to print and online magazines, you will learn how to:
- get noticed by editors
- ways to present work that sells
- ideas for expanding your markets
Special guest authors and media professionals cover:
* magazine writing
* book creation and publishing, including the realities of self-publishing vs traditional publishing.
* longform video production, distribution
* YouTube short form videos
* public relations and social media marketing to keep viewers watching your YouTube channel and other social media platforms.
Lin interviews several sailors who are successfully earning cruising funds with blogs, books, YouTube channels and podcasts. These video discussions add in-depth information on these specialized fields. Lin and her guests give you a clear picture of what returns you can expect - along with the pitfalls and the practicalities of adding writing, blogging, photography and video making to your cruising life.